Two further people have been charged with murder as part of an ongoing murder investigation in Bushey.
A man, Vishal Gohel, aged 44, was found unresponsive inside a flat in Bushey High Street, he was sadly pronounced dead at the scene on Sunday night, January 23.
Two men were arrested on Friday (11 February), and were charged with murder the following morning (Saturday 12 February).
- Sakeen Gordon, aged 20, of Uxbridge Road, Ealing
- Brandon Browne, aged 21, of Laburnum Road, Rochester, Kent
They appeared at St Albans Magistrates’ Court on (Saturday February 5).
Four women already charged with his murder and appeared at St Albans Magistrates’ Court at the begining of February were:
- Tianna Edwards-Hancock, aged 18, of Fresh Wharf Road, Barking
- Tervin Leslie, aged 21, of Hurst Street, Brixton, London SE24.
- Georgia Bruce-Annan, aged 20, from Harts Lane in Barking.
- Faith Hoppie, aged 21, of Blake Avenue in Barking.
They were all remanded in custody. A plea and trial preparation hearing was set for Wednesday 30 March and a trial date provisionally set for Monday 27 June, both at St Albans Crown Court.
Detective Inspector Justine Jenkins, from the BCH Major Crime Unit said: “We have now charged six people with murder, but my team are still keen to hear from any witnesses or anyone with information.
“Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any information, no matter how small it might seem, it could be vital for our investigation.”
Specially trained officers are supporting Vishal’s family, who have asked for their privacy to be respected at this difficult time.