Breaking News

809b35c8 b99e 4334 873b 681b51e08d57

Dad whose daughter choked on sausage at Herts nursery will scatter ashes on Everest

Sadie started choking on a sausage while she was having lunch at nursery on November 12, 2020 at Mini Learners nursery in Radlett, Hertfordshire.

508eb792df2b255d1a4d55757025d378a1e8b414
Sadie Salt PHOTO Just Giving

Taken to Watford General Hospital before being transferred to the PICU unit at St Mary’s Hospital, Sadie passed away two days later on November 14.

The heartbroken father of a two-year-old girl who died after choking on a sausage at her nursery plans to “show her the world she never got to see” by scattering her ashes at Mount Everest.

To mark the anniversary of his daughter Sadie’s passing on Sunday November 14, 2020, company director Adam Salt, 41, told how he always wears a tiny urn containing a sprinkling of her ashes around his neck.

Describing her as “the most beautiful girl,” the father-of-three from Hertfordshire, who is still awaiting a date for her inquest, said: “I want to take Sadie around the world.”

Full story here

(Cover photo PA Real Life/Steve Mulvey Photography).

 

%d bloggers like this: