Fireworks Displays in Watford 20214 November 2021
where and when are the shows this year. Times given are for lighting times, but some open early for extra events.
Croxley Park – 5pm
Fireworks Festival at Willows Farm Sold Out
Abbots Langley Bonfire Night 7:30pm
Rickmansworth Bonfire Night
Berkhamsted 7:00 pm – cost £9
Brickendon Firework Hertford – 7pm
Cassiobury Park Watford, with food and drink outlets, kiddies funfair rides, bungee trampolines.
Parking restrictions on surrounding roads to the park from 7pm to 11pm
- 6pm Music supplied by Vibe 107.6FM
- Fireworks 🎆 7.30pm
Verulamium Park St Albans – 7.30pm
Tring Festival of Fire – 5:30 pm / 7:20pm
Sunday 7th November
Bushey Fireworks – 4pm Ticketed event.
Use of fireworks
- Throwing or setting off fireworks in the street is an offence
- Anyone under 18 may not possess a firework in a public place (except caps, cracker snaps and party poppers)
- The use of fireworks is prohibited at night (11pm-7am) except for the following:
- Until 1am on the night of the Chinese New Year
- Until 1am on the night of Diwali
- Until 1am on New Year’s Eve
- Until midnight on 5 November